Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pissed me off! a stupid VAT bill!!!

Well, Actually this is something that have been happened on
Tuesday. Why I'm so late to blog this up... must say because
I'm completely irritated with the situation, pissed me really much
that I would like to send somebody to hell! Luckily I can control
my stupid self but gain by an evil of nervous instead!?
What did it like... here's a story.

At 14.30:
I have been summoned to CE Secretary room in ECC by
Prof. amnach. He want to discuss about a stupid vat bill
that I have go to claim it on Saturday. (In fact, I have go
to that shop on Saturday already!) I have kinda fear that
this might happen anyway... so it come true!! I speak with
a secretary and she blame me for my stupid mistake that
cause this problem. Urgh~~ I can't resist any of it's, so I
have to go to Pantip Plaza again. I return to my dorm to
take a bath, then decide to go there by taxi. I have tried
themfor 5-8 (can't remember exactly) all of them refuse
me. Nevermind I can go by 517 instead, so I wait for the bus
then the stupid bird just SHIT!! on me!! Bloody hell fire here...
Then 517 has come but wait a minute... isn't that 23 come be
fore? so I took 23 instead and sleep dead from the moment my
ass has been toughing it!

At 17.15 -- Pantip Plaza
Here we are at Pantip! I go to a shop call "Fuedal Lord" to
clear this mess up. I won't go in detail here since it's give me
so much irritated just to think about it. (even it's a really
good example of real life here) it's take me for an hour to
figure out a problem. At last I have a new bill for 3 pieces
each bill is separated in 9,900฿. OK, finish the day so I
return to KMITL

Tuesday -- At 10.40 -- CE Secretary room
I came in to send a new bill to be register. She look at it and
say "Not approve!?". Oh Brilliantly, she said I need to write
down the value price by myself! so I did. Hope I'm not going
to jail retard of this shit here...

PS. I have finish a 2nd assignment for Com Secure already!

No comments: